homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

to be wrapped up.

i've had this image tucked away on my desktop {& my head} for weeks now. i don't know what about it i like SO much...but i sure do like. i love all the light pouring in those three bay windows. they have barely there window treatments that don't take anything away from the space. i love the pops of color in the pillows, i like the throw, the comfy floor pillows, the small book shelf litered with treasures and the three prong candle holder. it looks comfortable & lived in & SIMPLE. it's even kid friendly, note the little bears on the window seat. OH...and i really love the idea of a window seat & this particular window seat. i've been wanting to put a bench under the window in our bedroom, does that count? this looks like the perfect place to curl up & read a good classic. or my 'real simple.'
hope you are having a great day & that you have a space where you feel cozy & relaxed {at least at some point today}. what makes you feel most 'at home'?

{apartment therapy by frances weiss}

3 comments:

  1. I feel most at home when I light a fire in our back stove and curl up on the couch with Stella and E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my house WILL have a room exactly like this! no question. i love everything about this! your blogs always brighten up my day (: cant wait to see your pretty face in less than 10 days! WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all that natural light and that window seat..beautiful! Hope your having a great day! = )

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...