homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

remember sweet things X 2

in "remember sweet things" i should have included that today is my mom & poppa steve's 21st wedding anniversary. TODAY! my dad wrote me a quick email just to tell me how much he cares for my momma & how precious she is to him. even more than that...that she has brought him closer to the lord. i have always been so well loved & encouraged; i am so thankful for them! what great sets of parents i have! i am so proud of them {all of them}. i wish i had some pics of their 1988 wedding to post on here {with big poofy hair included} but as of right now i do not so settle for these please!

congrats on your committed & loving time together!
that's my mom & grandma {not related to anniversaries but i thought mom & dad each needed another pic}
that's me & poppa steve cuttin' a rug at mine & benny's wedding.

i hope today is SO sweet! remember to cherish one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...