homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

one-sided love affair

dear anthropologie-

has no one ever taught you to share? for some reason you think that it is alright to hoard all your wonderful fashion & home goodness to yourself. well you're wrong...it isn't ok.

please change your selfish ways and discount all your merchandise by 75% so normal people can join in the fun.

love,
jen jen {& the rest of the world}
this was my first polyvore attempt. i used pictures that were either too big or too small { i don't remember what the instructions said} so the graphics are choppy. sorry...i'll figure it out one of these days.
gimme gimme gimme {read in a whiny child voice}
.hope your day is so sweet & full of deals.
{all images from anthropologie website...not on sale}

4 comments:

  1. i want you to teach me how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obviously terrible at it but I would be happy to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, polyvore, tell me more! I've never even heard of it, but it would be awesome if I could figure out how to put images together in one document type thing. P.S. Love the "That's amore Monday" posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too funny girl! seems like these days all of my love's are one sided! haha

    Hope your having a great week and sorry I have been MIA. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...