homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Thursday, December 3, 2009

sometimes i brag

today i thought i should brag on my wonderfully creative best friend - little rachel. {she doesn't like it when i call her little, but she is very small}. she opened an etsy store {stellabellaboutique} at the beginning of novemeber and has been serving up all of her handcrafted, beautiful jewelry to dainty girls everywhere! i thought i should share a couple of my very favorite pieces.

if you know me, you know i love a good bow. i would tie a bow on just about anything. and in this case i would wear them dangling from my ears.

i L-O-V-E this quilted necklace. darling!
i guess this one is kind of a tease because some lucky lady already snagged these jewels but they were to pretty not to add to my list.
dove & lily hair pins....FOR IT!these gems are actually on my own personal christmas list. i just adore these earrings.
and last but not least...how sweet are these?!

if you are looking for some stocking stuffers or a sweet gift for a girly girl you should definitely check out this store. little rachel would love to see you.
.esty store {here}. .rach's blog {here}.
each pic above is linked to it's page in the store. happy shopping.

1 comment:

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...