homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

singing in the shower {& everywhere else}

i don't make many of these types of reccomendations & since everyone has different tastes there isn't any way for me to know whether or not you'll agree but i have been basically obsessed with an album one of my yl girls made me. well its a mix rather than an album i guess, but since the moment i put it in my cd player it has been on repeat. its a compilation of needtobreathe songs {you can check out their songs at that link}. i'm a hard to please when it comes to music, especially christian music - please don't send me hate mail, i just don't like a lot of it. these guys though...i really like. i think they are kind of 'kings of leon'-ish if you like that kind of music you may like them too. if you love jesus too...double bonus!
i want to buy it as a gift for my friends & fam. listen & enjoy ya'll.
let me know if you do check it out. i'd love to hear if you liked it!

4 comments:

  1. Jen,

    Just had to swing by to let you know that band is awesome!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm LOVED it. Been looking for good new music and found your post and bought the album :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. they are one of my favorites :) i can't wait to share crafts this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen! Great song! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I am excited to get to know you too!

    I am having a linky party on my tatertots & jello blog on Monday if you want to join in. We are going to share homemade gift ideas. Have a great day!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...