i love this tournament. there are tons of reasons why & i'd just love to share some of them with you.
1. i like to fill out brackets. i love to guess & speculate.
2. i like to highlight my bracket. i don't like when i have to cross teams off my bracket but i do get a weird amount of joy from highlighting my wins.
the first day of the tournament i was 13 for 16. i thought, "wow...i'm a pro. those sportscasters should be calling me for my picks!" and then day 2 & 3 happened. my whole bracket is basically covered in red ink. but i don't care, you want to know why? because...
3. i love upsets. i love to see the underdog come out on top. i like to see them have confidence in themselves even when no one else does.
4. i like to cheer for my teams that i never cared about until this week. it's funny how a game between two opponents suddenly has meaning after you've "picked" them on paper. and all the games have been so close i've had to do a lot of cheering. i know that they can hear me.
5. but for some games that have not been too close you can take a look at my wildcats. they are just blowing teams out of the water. i can't wait for the games to come. here comes national championship #8 friends!
you love UK? you need to watch THIS!