homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Thursday, June 23, 2011

prom (round 3)

this is jenna & steph.  they just turned 30 and well...they did it in style.  they grew up together and actually went to prom together their first go 'round.  in stunning fashion they threw a happy 30 bash with a prom theme.  that term is used a little loosely and could mean any prom...from any time.  your own prom, your mom's prom, you get the idea.  here are some of my favorite pics of the night stolen from facebook.
if my parents had come over to take pictures of us {like our previous proms} we would have been able to have a better shot than in our messy kitchen. preeettttyy! ow ow!
 happy birthday girls.  you're amazing little mommas!
ps - my dress was from goodwill on clays mill & if anyone would like to borrow, you just give me a hollar and i'll hook you up.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I want to do a part like this now. Any reason to dress up in fun costumes is a good reason to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where that dress came from, I have a feeling that price wise it wasn't in exactly the same ballpark as the dresses you have worn to previous proms. Sorry I wasn't there for the picture taking. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...