homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

oh my sweet carolina

after maybe the sickest weekend of my life i am back in action & PTL, health has come in the nick of time!  tonight i'm hitting the road and heading to south carolina for a weekend full of 'matromony & merriment.'  our sweet friends, andy & shannon are tying the knot & we're so excited to celebrate with them.  i love adventures and am so hyped for this time filled with friends that i love, it will really be precious.  my car is loaded & now i'm just waiting for the clock to say it's time to go.


 and for kicks...my life is looking a little more like this [below] than that [above].  :)
example #1  this morning's conversation with the bride:
shannon:
i
get
to
see
you
tonight
!!!!!!!!

me: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i wish you could have seen me the last 12 hours
you would have been laughin your butt off...i'm literally craaaaaazy
i cant wait to see you!

shannon: hahaha why so crazy?
me: well i mean just trying to get all collected to leave town for 4/5 days for a WEDDING...bringing goodies from all our friends, meeting with little girls, trying to buy hairspray and then getting scared (can we go to the store together?? ahahah)

Shannon: hahaha yes we can

me: there are just so many. and doni told me a good kind and said target might have it but they didnt so i didnt know what to do. i almost bought one brand that looked nice but wasnt outrageous priced and then i thought it might be for black people hair
fml
so i bought a shower curtain 
 
 
 
images [in random order] a, b, car, fist pump, e, f

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I am loving it! So cute! Can't wait to read more, newest follower!

    Kristal
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...