homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

m.i.a.

so i've definitely been off the radar for a while, minus a few random baby posts sprinkled throughout.  i'm hoping to change that real soon.  free time is just a hot commodity and it's hard to figure out what to do [and when!] for me.  but i just wanted to stop by and say come back tonight because i will be updating yet again and hopefully this week will be full of fun things around the ol' blog.

until then...things that make me melt...itty bitty, teeny tiny shoes

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how fashionable Baby B is!!! I'm horrible at that. I don't think I've put a shoe on Cormac yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm totally obsessed with baby shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really hard to find cute, cheap maternity clothes at Target! Come up to the GAP outlet! That's usually where I buy everything.

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...