homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

so happy for school projects

ben has been working on a school project nearly all day.  and i couldn't be more excited about it.  he has to show a video of his family history.  do you know what that means?  LOTS of old family photos.  i could literally show you like 300 that are amazing & awesome [full of mustaches, large rim glasses & chubby cheeks] but i'll keep it to just a few...for now.

benny's parents.  look how pretty!
[bears, mustache, chunk...what's not to love?]
 heck yeah short shorts in the mountains
 
and last but not least, the reason i'm scared to give birth...ben's giant little brother

2 comments:

  1. LOL - that last one is too funny!!! And I'm 100% with you on that - my hubby was a BIG baby... scary stuff!!

    I also recently had a bit of a "spouse family history photo adventure" - I made my hubby's family collages of old photo's my father in law had dug up... was super fun!!! Maybe I'll try to get some from my mom's side while I'm visiting - then maybe I'll have some from each side and can make a blog post of it! :)

    Great pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fun school project!

    And wow, Ben's baby brother was biiggg!

    No fear though, my Ben was 11 pounds at birth, and my little PB was only 7.12!

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...