homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Friday, January 14, 2011

today i...

today i...

woke up very late
thought i wouldn't shower & just go to work
i turned on the light...shower deemed necessary
had to go back into the house 3 separate times for things i forgot
did my make up at my 1 stoplight on the way to work {daily routine}
sang to mumford & sons the whole way
had muffins & red cream soda for breakfast
recognized at about noon that i put my underwear on inside out
got to eat lunch with my momma {i really love that she comes to lexington a lot}
dreamt & delighted in the fact that i get to have a yl team slumber party tomorrow w/ some of my favoritest
meditated on john 14:21 & job 19:25-27 {must reads}
planned vacation time at work to line up with benny's spring break {adventure, yes?}
like balloons like this & above:
realized that my friend tagged me in this pic & no it is not me {see passenger seat}
hope your today is great!  live for the King!
{one . two}

1 comment:

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...