homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

up-to-date

in other news...

we have a new roommate...tay tay.  taylor is one of our dear friends, graduated from high school with me & was benny's best man.  we love to house people.  we love to have him here.

this past weekend marked 1 year of owning our home!  we didn't celebrate mainly because we forgot, but even if we had remembered i'm not sure how you should celebrate a house.  maybe hanging something...ANYTHING on the walls would be a nice gift.  yes, there is not a frame on the wall and most of our windows sit bare.  don't judge.  these things take time for someone like me.  we are so blessed to have a place to live & a place that we hope the Lord uses for His glory.  happy house birthday benny!

this next weekend marks our two year wedding anniversary.  everyday i am so thankful to have ben as my husband but it is extra fun to celebrate our marriage in a special way on a special day.  well i don't actually know that we're doing anything special but i hope that we'll set some time apart for each other, and that will be special!

benny, i hope we get to do some of this:
and a little of that...
this weekend

i feel like the Lord is teaching me a ton.  growing me & my heart.  i need to record it all & hope to soon.

our friend libby has begun her chemo treatments now.  we're still fervently praying for her & invite you to do the same.  she & her family are such an encouragement to ben & i.  we know they will be to you too.  check out there story {here}

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy 1 Year! How Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that 1 year has gone by on your home ownership and 2 years since your wedding! Time flies when you're having fun :) I love you both very much and am blessed to have you in my life! Happy anniversaries!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! What a beautiful bride you were. I hope you and Ben spend time just enjoying each other's company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your two year anniversary Jen! I love the picture of you two walking down the aisle.

    Going to read your friend Libby's story now...

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...