homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Friday, September 24, 2010

i can drink so much diet coke.

i am so very excited that today is, indeed, friday.

and it's fall.
and it is so windy outside.  i love when it is warm and windy.  yesterday it was 90-something degrees, and i thought "this is not fall" but today is a different story. it's perfect.  when i was in college  there would be days when i could barely make forward progress walking or open the building doors because it was so windy.  i like days like that.

there's a lot going on this weekend.  i really am thrilled & giddy with anticipation.

tonight we have a LHS football game to attend & homecoming tomorrow with our high school friends.  we don't have homecoming {obviously} but i hope to see some of my sweet girls all decked out & ready to twirl.

uk also has a football game {hooray} saturday

i'm getting all my hair chopped off by my dear friend, doni.  it's been about 2 years since i had short hair so i'm excited for the change & so is benny.  he's been asking for me to go for a chop for a while.  more hair tales {not tails} to come in the near future i hope. snip snip.

we are having our first official book club meeting to talk about 'hotel on the corner of bitter & sweet'.  yes we are all in our mid-twenties.
i have the honor of celebrating my friend mere and her baby-to-come, elle.  i cannot wait.  i want to post what i got on here because is the sweetest, most darling thing in the world but i don't want to ruin any surprises!
{ahhh babies!}

speaking of babies, my good friend ang fooled the world of facebook by putting my face in a hole.  if you are our fb friend and were curious...
no, i'm not pregnant. let me put that rumor to rest.

i look forward to time spent well this weekend.
with friends, family, my hubby & precious time with the Lord.  i want to go outside, rest, run errands and more.  maybe even blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that top picture is SOO pretty! Calming and serene. Love it.

    And that last picture, so funny!

    ♥ Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that title of this post & the fact that you never mention it again. I can't believe you're cutting all your hair off...yay! I think Angie is stinking hilarious for putting your face in a prego hole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started Hotel on the corner of Bitter and Sweet also, you know how I love to read. Hope your book club goes well.
    I expect to be the third person to hear when the big news does happen.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...