homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

just checking in...

i keep having the best of intentions to record our comings & goings and for some reason it has never been more difficult for me to grab a moment to do just that.

a lot is going on.
a lot of great things {the Lord is good & He is at work}  i am humbled daily by the awesome plans of the our awesome Father.  i am so excited about the way He is changing my heart & about the ways He is moving in the lives of students at lafayette.

speaking of ministry, if you've ever wondered why a couple in their mid-twenties constantly spends time with high schoolers and then insists on reiterating their love for kids over and over via blog you need to watch this...


a lot of hard things are going on.  with family. with friends.  with little girls.  hard things are hard.

*****

my great-grandma  passed away this past weekend at 102 years old.  she was a believer and has a huge family that loved her dearly.  the funeral tomorrow will be a celebration, a celebration of her life and a celebration of the kingdom.

on a much less important note {especially when compared to ministry and the lives of great women} i chopped off all my hair.  i only have a mac pic thus far.  i feel too awkward just to take a picture of myself for the sole purpose of showing you my hair so that's what you get {for now}.

{i'm a tiny bit embarrassed by our messy room in the background but that's real life, just look at my excited face instead}

hope to be back soon...very soon.  what use is a journal that you don't record anything in?
love love-
jen

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! Can't wait to see you Sunday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute.
    The young people at Lafayette are so blessed to have leaders who are so committed to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your hair! And oh I LOVE that video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's wonderful that you do what you do! Bless you for it! Also think your hair is darling. I desperately need a hair refresher...

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...