homelifewithbjbuiltonrockintothekingdomcontact

Friday, October 12, 2012

littlest wildcat

somebody's ready for basketball season!  her and her poppa are gonna have quite a time cheering on many uk victories this season. gotta start 'em young.

ben is kind of a super fan-if you know us, you know this. when we found out we were having a baby thanksgiving weekend it was kind of a given that ben MUST get uk apparel fit for a little bean for christmas. this onesie was the first thing i bought for little emmie along with some tiny shoes for our 'we're prego' cards. she's still too small for the shoes but the onesie is completely appropriate for the season and for big blue madness tonight. now that we know she's a girl (ha!) she might need a itty cheer leading outfit or something too!

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Greta's, and I really enjoyed this post. It is so true. I have a 16 month old, and I agree with all of these things, but they really do get better so quickly! I can say that I am used to this having a kid thing....but we are expecting our 2nd in 2.5 months! Now I am NOT prepared for that! ;)

    And good job on the sitters! I think our son was 8 months old before we got our first one! {We don't have family closeby.}

    http://thepaciorekadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i am thrilled to see your comments. please give me some more to be thrilled about...